dimanche 24 juin 2007

Apologies...

Sorry, sorry, sorry for the spam you might have received from me! :os

I received an invitation from a friend (I won't tell his/her name! You could stone him/her. lol) to register for some Tagged service. Alright, to be polite I register. At the end of the inscription, the website offers you like Facebook to scan your Gmail contacts to look for people already on Tagged and add them as new contacts.
Sweet! Let's do it.
But the thing that I didn't see coming was pretty ugly. Tagged sent an invitation to ALL MY CONTACTS!!!

Stupid service, if I were a geeky hacker I swear I would have set the Tagger server in fire over network so angry I was.

Well, sorry again and let's boycott Tagged!
++

7 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

hehe je ne me suis pas fait avoir vu que sur facebook mon adresse n'est pas gmail mais freesurf.
Merci pour la precision car je me posais dews questions.

Anonyme a dit…

yo cass! there is a second attack! i got another one. btw, i cant stand it if the computer is doing things i didnt allow him to do.

alex g.

Cassius a dit…

Oh sorry, sorry, sorry!
I hate Tagged, the developers deserve to be:
poisoned,
hanged,
stoned,
set on fire,
executed,
electrocuted,
stabbed,
slapped,
decapitated,
pushed from various buildings,
dismembered,
depilated,
lethal injected, and so on...

A erased my account right away, sorry again.

Unknown a dit…

héhé, moi sur facebook j'ai pas accepté qu'il scan mes contacts, j'aime pas balancer mes mots de passe, même à des gros services, ca les regarde pas après tout...

Cassius a dit…

C'est la dernière fois que je fais confiance à un mail dont je connais l'expéditeur!

ZyzO a dit…

Petit coquin va !
heureusement que tous les sites de pr0n ou t'es inscrit ne font pas la meme chose...

Unknown a dit…

Grosse GROSSE feignasse !!!!!!!!
1 mois sans post !!!!!!!!