samedi 19 mai 2007

SpongeBob party

Hi all!
What a great pre-party! Explanation for this outbursting enthusiasm. Last friday, may 18th, was planned a party. I don't spoil the surprise, I'll explain in the next post but it was one hell of a party!

We decided, with the official Aachener Erasmus SpongeBob Fans Community (the AESBFC in short), to organize a SpongeBob evening! Yeaaaaaaaah!

Well. SpongeBob SquarePants cartoon being still considered by some as a childish TV show (I really don't understand, it's fr adults for sponge's sake!), the AESBFC consists in 3 members, Matthew Butterworth from England, Ansku Torikka from Finland and myself from France. But it's growing! For instance, Henrik, a finnish friend of us joined to watch SpongeBob the movie and he just loooooved it! We're 4, it's official!

As I said, we watched SpongeBob the movie, with muted sound so that we can dub the characters. No I'm kidding. Classical you say... But we had something else this night. I brought the SpongeBob sandwich-maker that I received for my birthday to make SpongeBob sandwiches and french croque-monsieur! What a great pre-party!

To expand the AESBFC, I offer a DVD of SpongeBob the movie to whoever manages to watch this movie without laughing once!


Waiiiiiiiiter!!!! I'm ready Trogloparty, I'm ready Trogloparty!
SpongeBob

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

No, it's impossible!
Which person can not laugh? Spogebob is too funny! ;)

Cassius a dit…

Please do not be sarcastic... I can tie you to a chair and put you in front a the movie... in LOOOOOOOOP!