mercredi 25 avril 2007

The German is...

Hi! This is an unexpected comeback of our main recurring topic... The German is...! Yeepee!

Today, the german is too polite and crazy about good manners. How can one be too polite? Well, most of the germans I know use such flat and polite vocabulary. So common that they may seem to be boring! I'll have better comparison elements after my internship in Japan but I can already say that German people is not the funniest people I've seen so far!

Enough for serious and punctual Germans. Us, exchange students are much funnier and crazzzier! What the hell is good manners?


This is how we celebrated Olav's return in Aachen with Morten (Norwegian in the background), Shogo (Japanese on the left) and Olav himself (Norwegian in the right)! By the way, I'm taking the photo, but I'm also holding the last side of the meter of bier. You can see my reflection in the 1st glass!

Aucun commentaire: